Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On the Town...West End Brilliance Aug 31

Met my friend Gilly in the West End to see "All My Sons." The sublime David Suchet and the amazing Zoe Wanamaker lead a brilliant and beautiful cast in a top notch production. I'd had some good film news earlier in the day and felt that a night away from the computer might e earned this time. I'm so glad I took Gilly up on the invite. She is David's agent. We had amazing seats and sat with David Thompson, a producer who used to run BBC Films. All in all we were in tears at the end, had a great evening and went backstage to meet the stunning Mr. Suchet. And what a treat. Not only was he gracious and kind, but we had a lovely talk. Gilly, thank you for a very inspiring night. I want to keep trying to write better and better material and would love to create something fabulous for Mr. Suchet. A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment